Monday, August 30, 2010

Tripod setup for filming tutorials

I have been asked several times how I set up my tripod, and last night on a message board I frequent a couple people were looking for a video on how to set tripods up for making tutorials. I said if they couldn't find one I would make one, so here we are.

This is a quick look at how I do it. I need to apologize for the shaky camera, I filmed this at about 3 am, and was quite tired when I did it. Also the lighting in the room is terrible, but I hope you can see well enough. My stamping room has the worst lighting.




The video camera I use is a Canon DC10, and my tripod is a Manfrotto 141RC, both are fairly old, but work great for me. I am also working on a couple of quick tip tutorials for you. Ihave filmed them, but have not had time to edit them yet.... soon I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment